Affiliated Computer Services Inc. Government Systems Division
The following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of this Site. ACS may change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. "ACS" means Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
1. The information on this Site may be changed by ACS without notice. ACS may change or withdraw any products or services described at any time without notice.
2. ACS is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this Site. All ACS and third party information is provided AS IS. ACS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event will ACS be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or any damages for lost profits, lost revenue or loss of use arising out of or related to this Site or any information contained on it.
3. Any information or material submitted to ACS in connection with this Site is provided on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and shall become the property of ACS. Such information or material may be used by ACS for any purpose on an unrestricted basis, including but not limited to reproduction, display, performance, modification, transmission and distribution. ACS is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques submitted to ACS for any purpose on an unrestricted basis.
4. The trademarks, service marks and logos contained on this Site are the registered or common law marks of ACS or third parties. A partial list of ACS trademarks, service marks and logos appears below:
ACS / ACS Stylized Logo / ACSLink / CashMaker / MoneyMaker
5. No right or license is granted, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, to use any trademark, service mark or logo displayed on this Site or any other intellectual property rights of ACS or any third party.
6. Any non-ACS web site accessed through this Site is independent from ACS. ACS has no control over such independent sites and is not responsible for the content or use of those sites. Reference by ACS to another site does not mean ACS endorses or accepts responsibility for the content or use of that independent site.